Alternating pressure anti bedsore medical wheelchair pad air cell seat cushion for back pain
The durable cushion for wheelchairs is all about helping you have the freedom to function. It can keep you mobile if you are dealing with pressure sores, helping to heal wounds and prevent new ones from forming while you use your wheelchair. The alternating air pressure cycle of the cushion can be adjusted to give your body just the care it needs. Its one-piece air cell pad is made up of 4 air cells for the air to cycle through and a foam insert supports the thigh area for an extra bit of comfort. It has a weight setting function for making intuitive adjustments and is able to accommodate up to 264 lbs. The two-way polyester stretch over has a non-slip base and is made for comfort while being removable to make cleaning it a snap. This durable medical equipment is vapor permeable for breathability, water resistant so it won’t get ruined by spills, and fire retardant as an extra safety measure.
|For both hospital and home care use||Size: 1100*450*90mm(L*W*H)|
|With both seat and back cushions||Air cells: Nylon TPU; 3.5”H, 11 cells|
|Cover in 2-Way stretch PU||Weight capacity: 100KG|
|Modular tube easy change and clean|
Net weight: 1.8KG
· ADVANCED PRESSURE RELIEF CUSHION SYSTEM: Feel free to breathe again, you’re about to get the relief you need. This pneumatic seat cushion uses a consistent cycle of alternating low air pressure that flows through the cushion’s air cells. The alternating pressure gives each area some time to be relieved or the pad can be used in static mode for a constant cushioning effect.
· HELP FOR PRESSURE SORES: Painful pressure sores can really put a crimp in your daily function, maybe even keeping you confined to your bed. A soft medical wheelchair gel cushion can help give you some freedom. Now you can spend time in your wheelchair—indoors or outdoors—free from the pain of pressure sores or without fear of making them worse.
· CAN BE USED WITH VARIOUS MOBILE DEVICES: The mobi-seat wheelchair cushion works great for almost any wheelchair or geri-chairs. The comfy cushion not only fits most chairs, it’s also easily portable. The cushion is designed so that you can take it on the go while the pump has its own carrying case to make transporting it as easy as possible.
· ADJUSTABLE FOR MAXIMIZING COMFORT: Your body has its own particular needs which is why this advanced wheelchair pad has pressure sensor technology for intuitive control. It also has a touchpad with setting controls that will give you visual and audible operating status and fault indicator. It even has a mute button to let you control what is heard and when.
· CONVENIENT RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: While this super comfortable wheelchair seat cushion can be plugged into a wall outlet while you’re at home, it also has a rechargeable lithium battery for use on the go. You’ll get up to 12 hours of use in a single charge and the battery monitor will tell you when the device is charging, fully charged, or low on power—eliminating any guesswork or worries.